We intake startups from around the world every year and support them with investment, top tier mentorship, trial opportunities and customer introductions from our unparalleled partner network.
Every summer we kick off our accelerator with a Seed Camp pitch day, which culminates in a Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit. In February, we host the THRIVE AgTech Innovation Forum in the heart of Silicon Valley, showcasing the Top 50 growth stage companies disrupting agriculture.
Through our annual programs, our mission is to bring together leaders representing technology, government, university research, and the food and agriculture industries to advance disruptive innovation.
THRIVE Seed Accelerator
Virtual, San Francisco Bay Area
The world's #1 accelerator getting food and agriculture startups to market in lightening speed.
- Acceleration 10-week intensive program onsite & virtually
- Investment Up to $100K per company (our companies have raised $100m in funding)
- Mentorship & Advice Learn from leaders in technology, agriculture & investment
- Connections to Customers Fortune 500 food & ag companies, growers, and field trials
- Global Stage & Events Forbes AgTech Summit & THRIVE events with investors & customers
- Back Office Perks Dedicated Legal counsel by Orrick, Workspace at WGA & AWS
Discover our startups from PAST yearS:
How It Works
Hartnett Incubation Center
Limerick Institute Of Technology, Ireland
the epicenter of university research, innovation, and entrepreneurship in ireland and abroad
- ffice space with complete amenities for startups teams
- International mentorship
- Networking & events